lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

ROUTINE RELATED

A day in my life


I get up at 5:00 am. I make my bed and after I take a shower and brush my teeth. Then, I put on my clothes and comb my brown hair.  At 6:00 am I go to the university and have class. At 8:00 am, I go to my apartment, have breakfast and wash the dishes. I return to the university until 12:30 pm, after I go to my apartment, have a lunch and wash the dishes again. I take a nap. I return to the university at 4:00 pm. I study in the library until 7:00 pm. I go to my apartment, take off my clothes, take another shower and put on my pajamas. I have a dinner, then, I brush my teeth. I do my homework and after that I go to bed at 11:00 pm.




A Day in Carlos’s Life

Carlos wakes up at 4:30 in the morning, but he gets up at 5:10 am. He makes his bed. After, he goes into the bathroom and takes a long shower, when he finished, brushes his teeth and shaves his chin. Then he puts on his work uniform and combs his short black hair.  At 5:45 am, Carlos has breakfast in his kitchen and after washes the dishes. He drives his car and arrives to his job at 6:15 am. He works in a famous company, he is electrician. He goes to his house, and has lunch at 12:30, after, he takes a nap. He returns to his job at 2:00 pm. He works all the afternoon. At 7:00 pm he returns to his house and takes off his work uniform. He exercises his body during 45 minutes, and after he rests 10 minutes. He takes a shower and puts on his pajamas. He watches TV and after that he goes to bed at 9:00 pm. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario