lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

ROUTINE QUESTIONS...

3.1. How often do you study at CENDOI, the engineering faculty's library?
I rarely study at CENDOI because I have a computer in my apartment.

3.2. Do you ever buy illegal stuff (CDs, DVDs, video games, software) at the university or its surroundings?
I never buy illegal stuff at the university and neither in surrounds.

3.3. How often does your mother cook guts soup for you?
My mother never cooks guts soup for me because I don’t like it.

3.4. Do you usually think about the impact of engineering inventions in your life?
Unfortunately I rarely think about the impact of engineering inventions in my life, but in some occasions I try to reduce some impacts; I promote the recycling and the care of the nature.

3.5. How often does your father have lunch with you?
My father usually has lunch with me, but in these days he not has lunch with me because he live in a different town; he is living in Montelibano and I am living in Medellin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario